Cialis (tadalafil) relaxes muscles of the blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Cialis is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). Another brand of tadalafil is Adcirca, which is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve exercise capacity in men and women. Do not take Cialis while also taking Adcirca, unless your doctor tells you to.
USES OF CIALIS:
In combination with sexual stimulation, tadalafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.
Tadalafil is also used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia–BPH). It helps to relieve symptoms of BPH such as difficulty in beginning the flow of urine, weak stream, and the need to urinate frequently or urgently (including during the middle of the night). Tadalafil is thought to work by relaxing the smooth muscle in the prostate and bladder.
This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Practice “safe sex” such as using latex condoms. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
How to use Cialis:
- Read the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your pharmacist before you start taking tadalafil and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth, with or without food, as directed by your doctor. Do not take tadalafil more often than once daily.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you may be taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- To treat the symptoms of BPH, take this medication as directed by your doctor, usually once a day. If you are also taking finasteride with this medication to treat symptoms of BPH, talk with your doctor about how long you should continue taking this medication.
How to use Cialis:
- Your doctor will determine which is the best way for you to take tadalafil. Follow your doctor’s directions exactly since your dosage depends on how you are taking it. The first way is to take it as needed, usually at least 30 minutes before sexual activity. Tadalafil’s effect on sexual ability may last up to 36 hours.
- The second way to treat ED is to take tadalafil regularly, once a day every day. If you take it this way, you may attempt sexual activity at any time between your doses.
- If you are taking tadalafil to treat both ED and BPH, take it as directed by your doctor, usually once a day. You may attempt sexual activity at any time between your doses.
- If you are taking tadalafil once daily for BPH, or for ED, or for both, take it regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day.
Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or if it worsens.
Best Place to Buy Cialis 20mg Online Without Prescription | Legit Cialis 20mg for Sale Online
Here, you can safely and securely Buy Cialis 20mg online without prescription. Products are of the best quality and about 98.98% pure and FDA approved. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with DHL, FedEx, and UPS for now.
You do NOT need a Prescription to order from us. Place your Order Now and we’ll ship your package discreetly to your location worldwide.