Subutex Buprenorphine, sold under the brand name Subutex, among others, is an opioid used to treat opioid addiction, acute pain, and chronic pain. For longer-term treatment of addiction, a combination formulation of buprenorphine/naloxone is recommended in some countries. Maximum pain relief is generally within an hour with effects up to 24 hours.
USES OF SUBUTEX:
Buprenorphine belongs to a class of drugs called mixed opioid agonist-antagonists. It helps prevent withdrawal symptoms caused by stopping other opioids. butex Tablet, Sublingual:
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start using sublingual buprenorphine and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Use this medication as directed by your doctor, usually once daily. Place the medication under your tongue for 5 to 10 minutes and let it dissolve completely. Do not swallow or chew this medication. It will not work as well.
- Buprenorphine alone is usually used for the first 2 days after you have stopped all other opioids. It is usually given in your doctor’s office. Your doctor will then switch you to the combination buprenorphine/naloxone medication for maintenance treatment. The combination with naloxone works the same way as buprenorphine alone to prevent withdrawal symptoms.
How to use Subutex Tablet, Sublingual:
- Buprenorphine can cause withdrawal symptoms if started too soon after your last opioid use. Follow your doctor’s instructions for your treatment plan.
- The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Do not increase your dose, take the medication more frequently, or take it for a longer time than prescribed. Properly stop the medication when so directed.
- Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, use it at the same time each day.
- In such cases, withdrawal symptoms (such as restlessness, watering eyes, runny nose, nausea, sweating, muscle aches) may occur if you suddenly stop using this medication. To prevent withdrawal reactions, your doctor may reduce your dose gradually. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details, and report any withdrawal reactions right away.
- Do not inject (“shoot up”) buprenorphine. Injecting it is dangerous and may cause severe withdrawal symptoms (see Side Effects section). Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details. Buy Subutex 8mg online – Subutex – Buy Subutex online.
Tell your doctor right away if you experience any withdrawal reactions.
Best Place to Buy Subutex 8mg Online Without Prescription
Here, you can safely and securely Buy Subutex 8mg online without prescription. Products are of the best quality and about 98.98% pure and FDA approved. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. We ship with DHL, FedEx, and UPS for now.
You do NOT need a Prescription to order from us. Place your Order Now and we’ll ship your package discreetly to your location worldwide.